The City is considering some big bicycle and pedestrian improvements in Urban Honolulu (Kalihi to Kaimuki). In November, they’re holding meetings to present on the planned improvements and gather input from the community. We need you to come out to make sure the City can move forward with these projects to make Honolulu more bicycle and pedestrian friendly. The City’s website has lots of great information on the project – click here to see it.
The meeting are organized by area (see flyer below). Get involved in area you live, work, or play. Click here to RSVP.
- Ward/Ala Moana – 11/13 MON 11am-1pm & 11/17 FRI 6-8pm
- Kaka‘ako – 11/14 TUE 11am-1pm & 5:30-7:30pm
- Downtown/Punchbowl – 11/15 WED 11am-1pm
- Kalākaua/Mōʻiliʻili – 11/15 WED 6-8pm
- North King Street – 11/16 THU 9-11am
- Lower Makiki – 11/17 FRI 11am-1pm
You must RSVP. Click here to do so.