- Input your comments at the online map.
- Take the online survey.
- Last, but most important! Show up to the public workshop in your area of O’ahu.
- Windward – TUE 1/16/18 6:00-8:00pm at Kailua Recreation Center (map)
- Central/North Shore – THU 1/18/18 6:00-8:00pm at Wahiawa District Park (map)
- Honolulu – THU 1/25/18 6:00-8:00pm at Neil Blaisdell Center, Hawaii Suites (map)
- Leeward – TUE 1/30/18 6:00-8:00pm at Kapolei Hale, Conference Room A & B (map)
Why the O’ahu Bike Plan is Important
Envision O’ahu with a network of bikeways that get you everywhere you need to go. At its core, this is the point of the O’ahu Bike Plan – to provide a master plan for a network bikeways to get people (from keiki to kupuna) all over O’ahu to the places they need to go. To achieve this objective, the O’ahu Bike Plan provides a prioritized list of projects to be implemented with the repaving of streets or through separately funded projects. Click here to submit comments online.