Join the Hawaii Bicycling League’s Bike Ambassador Program and reach out to your fellow (and future) bicycle riders!
Want to make things happen? Step up your involvement with the Hawaii Bicycling League and promote cycling in Hawaii! Take part in HBL’s Bike Ambassador Program to spread biking aloha, get up to speed on hot topics, and get more people out on bikes. After completing a short and fun training session, you’ll be a part of the mighty and well-informed ranks of the HBL Bike Ambassadors.
As a Bike Ambassador you will be able to:
- Participate in ‘tabling’ events by speaking on behalf of HBL
- Lead and train other volunteers
- Participate in HBL’s growing Bike Valet service
- Recruit and process new HBL memberships
- Be first in line to participate in exciting new HBL events and programs
Joining the Bike Ambassador Program will allow you to meet cyclists from all over the island, chat about pressing bike issues and tell riders about how the Hawaii Bicycling League is making progress on improving bicycling conditions on the island.
Please note that you must be a current member of the Hawaii Bicycling League to participate in ambassador training.
Volunteer to become part of our program!