We want to keep things fun, even while we’re stuck at home. Biking seems to be a source of comfort to us, and we hope that you think so too. We thought up a little challenge for you all to do during these “strange times”.
Announcing… the Strange Times Cycling Challenge!
– Each week of April HBL will release eight (8) challenge tasks. You can complete all of them, or choose a minimum of five (5) to do per week.
– Participants who complete at least 5 tasks each week will be entered to win a set of sweet front & back lights and a gift card to a bike store! The names of those that have successfully completed the 20 (or more) tasks over the 4 weeks will be acknowledged publicly via HBL’s social media (Facebook and Instagram). The drawing for the one (1) winner will be selected at random on May 1st and announced in the following days. The winner will be contacted via email (we will ask for your email in Week 4).
– Participants must complete each of the week’s challenges in April (at least 5 tasks out of 8) to be entered in the winning drawing.
– The next week’s set of challenge tasks will be released every Tuesday at 12:00pm noon (HST), both on this page and on HBL’s Facebook (facebook.com/HBLridealoha).
– Don’t be a cheater! Your answers don’t have to be elaborate, but be prepared to back your answers up if you are chosen as the winner.
– Anyone can participate in the challenge but you must be a current HBL member to be entered in the prize drawing.
Questions? Email Malia at Malia@HBL.org.
Get started with WEEK 1!
Please do not do anything we would advise against! This challenge is totally voluntary. The idea behind this is to have a little fun, keep the mind creative, and keep the stoke for biking strong.
Be well, be safe, and ride a bike (responsibly!)
– The HBL Team
Find out more about our other “Strange Times” Strava Art Competition here (going on till the end of April).