Weekly Ride Calendar Below:
8/13/20 UPDATE for HBL-Affiliated Group Rides:
- When waiting at the start-location riders need to wear face coverings (yes, even outdoors, yes, even if there’s less than 10 people around).
- At the start, riders need to be at least 6ft apart.
- There cannot be more than 10 riders in a ride “pod”. That means at the start, on the road, when taking breaks, etc.
- Once 10 riders get there, you must have another group branch off a ways away so the group size is still no more than 10 in a certain area.
- Try to maintain more than 6ft apart when riding.
- Do not gather in a bunch for stop signs and stop lights. Make an effort to give each other room, especially if you’re not wearing masks while biking.
- Cloth masks can help reduce the risk when riding together and are highly encouraged if you’re riding in a group, but aren’t required to be on when riding.
- Be a bicycle ambassador and great cyclist model behaviour on the road. Always.
- If any riders stop along the way (bathroom, convenience store, water refill, etc.) they should sanitize their hands thoroughly.
- No sharing food/beverage.
- Group pictures: We encourage group photos but ONLY if they show proper social distancing (6ft or more) or are masked up. NO bunched up group shots should be shared/posted. This is very important.
If you’re interested in adding or editing an event to our calendar, please email email@example.com