Hawaii Bicycling League hosts 3 large cycling events every year with a purpose to:
- Bring together a community around the love of cycling from the novice to the experienced.
- Promote bicycling safety and road sharing awareness to riders and drivers alike.
- Provide participants with an opportunity to enjoy the ride with added safety and support.
- Raise funds to support HBL’s advocacy and education efforts to make Hawaiiʻs roads safer for everyone.
Riders of all ages and skill levels, enjoy delicious snacks and friendly volunteers at multiple aid stations along the way, as well as mechanical support to keep them rolling into the finish with smiles all day!
Haleiwa Metric Century – April 26, 2020
Zachary Manago’s Ride in Paradise – July 11, 2020
Honolulu Century Ride – September 27, 2020
Why Sponsor a Hawaii Bicycling League Event?
- Reach a demographic of loyal consumers and active adults
- Express your corporate values through sponsorship
- Positively impact the community by contributing to the growth of cycling
HBL is a 501c3 non-profit organization and your sponsorship may be tax deductible!