Education › Cycling Presentations › Bikes = Business (HBL.org/BikesEqualBusiness)
Whether you are a business that seeks grow its profits, or a company that wants it’s employees to be happier and more productive, you need not look further than bicycling. This presentation talks about how bicycling can positively impact your business, and how to make your establishment more approachable to customers and clients by bike. It can also cover how making your business more bike-friendly for your workers can not only help save you money but help make you money as well.
This indoor-style presentation can range from 15 – 60 minutes (preceding Q&A or a group discussion time), depending on your schedule and can include (but is not limited to):
- Bicycling benefits for your employees & what that means for your company
- How to become a Bicycle-Friendly Business, recognized nationally by the League of American Bicyclists
- Bicycling and it’s economic impact on you and the community
- How biking can positively influence your profits
- Best practices to utilize and capitalize on customers on bike
- Helpful local resources available for you
Interested in having this presentation for your business, organization, or group? Contact the Adult Education Manager, Malia Harunaga, at Malia@HBL.org or (808) 735-5756, to request a free presentation tailored for your needs!