- Do I need a mat?
- If you have your own mat you are encouraged to bring it. However, the studio does have mats available for rent. They are $2 per use.
- What should I wear? What else should I bring?
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Anything you would normally wear for a bike ride works wonderfully. Additionally, you may want to bring water & a small towel in case you start sweating. The practice is simple & easy to follow, but it is vigorous and you will probably sweat a little.
- Is there parking available? What about bike parking?
- Yes, there is a small pay lot behind the building as well as street parking available. If you bike to the studio (and we encourage you to do so!) you may bring your bicycle into the studio. If your tires are muddy from a recent ride, there is also a bike rack in the parking lot behind the building.
Where to Meet:
Power Yoga Hawaii: 1810 University Ave.
On the corner of University Avenue and Metcalf Street, next to Banán. Across the street from the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa (on the ‘Ewa side).
Click HERE for directions by Google!