Want to be part of making your community more bicycle friendly? Our 7 regional advocacy groups are bringing community members to work to bring about positive changes. The above project lists are ideas for type of projects the groups will work on. These groups are led by community members (you!) – deciding which projects to focus on – HBL staff supports the groups by helping organizing. We need you to get involved!
The advocacy groups are making things happen on the ground! The graphic shows the bounds of each advocacy group and highlights the projects they are currently focusing on. Please sign-up below to get involved in your community.
Upcoming meetings (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details):
– Central Oahu – no meeting currently scheduled, contact Daniel@hbl.org if your interested in participating
– East Honolulu – no meeting currently scheduled, contact Daniel@hbl.org if your interested in participating
– Honolulu – Monday 3/20 6:00pm @ Kakaako
– North Shore – Monday 3/6/17 5:30pm @ Waialua
– Salt Lake-Pearl City – Wednesday 3/22 6:00m @ Waimalu
– West Oahu – Thursday 3/23 6:00pm @ Kapolei
– Windward – Tuesday 3/28 5:00pm @ Kailua[gravityform id=”9″ title=”false” description=”false”]