Celebrate what HBL and our cycling community has achieved in 2018
& learn what exciting projects are on the horizon for Hawai‘i’s bicycling future!
Dinner & Drinks
HBL Year in Review
Road to a Bicycling Paradise
Special Guest Speakers
Music & Dancing
Event Ticket Price Increase January 20, 2019
Event Ticket Sales Close Wednesday, January 23, at 11:59pm – No Door Sales
Purchase your ticket online, or mail a check to
Hawaii Bicycling League, 3442 Waialae Ave, Suite 1, Honolulu HI, 96816
- $50 Member Event Ticket
- Price Increase to $60 January 20
- Current membership will be verified with ticket purchase
- $65 Non-Member Event Ticket
- Price Increase to $75 January 20
*** Event Ticket price is set to cover cost of event per person. Please consider donating to support the Annual Fundraiser!
- $250 Sensational Supporter Admission
- Includes (1) event entry, mahalo gift, & name recognition at event
- $1,000 “Bike Route” Business Supporter
- Includes (4) event entries, (4) mahalo gifts, & business acknowledgement at event
- Includes Silver Level Business Membership Benefits
- $3,000 “Protected Bike Lane” Business Supporter
- Includes (6) event entries, (6) mahalo gifts, business acknowledgment & logo at event
- Includes Gold Level Business Membership Benefits
- $5,000 “Aloha Bicycle Expressway” Business Supporter
- Includes (8) event entries, (8) mahalo gifts, business acknowledgment & unique logo placement at event
- Includes Platinum Level Business Membership Benefits
*** Printing deadline for name recognition and business acknowledgement: Friday, January 18
HBL is celebrating it’s 44th Anniversary this year! Join us for an enjoyable evening all about bikes and the positive changes we’ve seen, with great food and wonderful company. HBL wouldn’t be the same without you!
Theme: Life is a Beautiful Ride!
Food: Dinner Buffet including vegetarian and gluten free options.
Drinks: Non-alcoholic beverages, beer & wine. Please drink responsibly.
Guest Attire: Dress to be happy!
Join the fun by participating in the BIKEway Contest, and enter your bicycle in one of three categories:
Most Beautiful Ride
Beauty of the bike itself welcome
Most Matching Ride & Rider
Creative coordination of bicycle and rider
Most Spectacular Ride
Impressive design concept & appearance
Each bicycle may only enter one category
Guests may enter multiple bicycles into contest
No balloons or confetti allowed at the Waikiki Aquarium
Participants must walk bike during contest judging (no riding bicycle on lawn)
Crowd applause to determine winners
Contest participants to sign up by Wednesday, January 23
- Email Name & Category to Events@HBL.org
It would not be a fundraiser without a silent auction, and this year we are sure to have some fabulous items for you to bid on. From bicycles, to staycations, local art, and restaurant gift cards! All proceeds go to supporting HBL’s efforts to help create a cycling paradise for everyone!
Seeking Donations Now
Parking: Two options to arrive by bike – Bring your own and secured valet bicycle parking will be provided by K-VIBE or Biki over to special valet Biki will have for the evening. If driving, find parking along Kalakaua Ave (free after 6pm) or at the Waikiki Shell parking lot. Bonus points if you bike the last mile after parking!
Help HBL make our Annual Dinner & Fundraiser a success!
Event Setup, Silent Auction, Guest Service, Event Cleanup & More!
Mahalo to the following groups for their support: