COVID-19 CLASS UPDATES
HBL is happy to offer workshops, free of charge, with safety and health at the forefront of every experience.
- Workshops are currently limited to 4 people per workshop
- Waivers/Liability forms must be signed by the participant prior to participation in class
- All workshop participants (instructors and students) must wear non-medical grade face masks or face shields if a medical condition prevents the use of a face covering
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by HBL. All participants and instructors will sanitize their hands upon arrival
- Participants will practice physical distancing (6 feet apart)
- Through a donation from Department of Health – Neurotrauma Supports, we have helmets for participants to take home!