- About HBL
- Events and Rides
- Haleiwa Metric Century Ride
- Honolulu Century Ride
- Events and Rides Calendar
- Group Rides
- Weekly Beginner Rides
- Weekly Intermediate Rides
- Weekly Advanced Rides
- Monthly Rides
- Annual Rides
- Zach's Ride in Paradise
- Find a Bike Shop
- Neighbor Island Organizations
- Report Dangerous Drivers to HPD
- Oahu Bike Map
- Oahu Bike Project
- Oahu Hill Climbs
- Report a Road Hazard
- Weekly Street Sweeping Schedule
- Six Month Street Sweeping Schedule
- Roberts Hawaii Training Video
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Bicycling
Haleiwa Metric Century Ride, Sunday April 26, 2015
REGISTER NOW FOR HALEIWA METRIC CENTURY RIDE
The John B. Kelley Haleiwa Metric Century Ride begins and ends in Kaiaka Bay Beach Park on the Northshore of Oahu. Ride at your own pace, all skill levels and ages are welcome.
The course takes you through Haleiwa Town, then along the shores over Waimea Valley, Sunset Beach, Kahuku, and Kaaawa. The road is mostly flat with a few moderate hills.
Register in what Bicycling Magazine called one of the 50 Best Rides in the United States! All early and regular registrations include dry-fit t-shirts. Limited quantities and sizes are available for Late Registrations (which include registartions during Packet Pickup, and on Ride Day).
Entry fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.