- About HBL
- Events and Rides
- Haleiwa Metric Century Ride
- Honolulu Century Ride
- Events and Rides Calendar
- Group Rides
- Weekly Beginner Rides
- Weekly Intermediate Rides
- Weekly Advanced Rides
- Monthly Rides
- Annual Rides
- Zach's Ride in Paradise
- Find a Bike Shop
- Neighbor Island Organizations
- Report Dangerous Drivers to HPD
- Oahu Bike Map
- Oahu Bike Project
- Oahu Hill Climbs
- Report a Road Hazard
- Weekly Street Sweeping Schedule
- Six Month Street Sweeping Schedule
- Roberts Hawaii Training Video
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Bicycling
Ride Your Bike to Third Fridays Kaimuki
Since our office is in the heart of Kaimuki (right at 9th and Waialae), we tend to notice events in the neighborhood. But somehow, Third Fridays Kaimuki managed to launch last month without catching my attention.
The event features local merchants, food, and entertainment all along Waialae, from Koko Head Ave. to 8th Ave. from 6:00pm to 9:00pm every third Friday of the month. It's the perfect night to take your bike out on the town, stop and enjoy the vendors, and celebrate the great culture and community of Kaimuki.
Be sure to check it out next Friday night, October 19th--and don't forget your bike!
For more info, visit Third Fridays Kaimuki.